Are you a local group or organisation working for the benefit of Penmaenmawr and its residents?
If so, you could be eligible for a grant from the Town Council. The grant scheme aims to support local clubs and community organisations, which can demonstrate a clear need for financial support to benefit the town and/or its residents by:
- Promoting Penmaenmawr in a positive and lasting way.
- Providing a service, or improving a service’s effectiveness, to Penmaenmawr residents.
- Meeting the needs of residents experiencing social or economic difficulties.
- Enhancing residents’ quality of life, health or well-being.
- Improving recreation or sport provision for residents.
Applications can now be submitted for the 2nd round of bidding. The closing date for applications is 27th October 2023.
For more information, application form, and grant awards policy, please visit our Grants Scheme page or, alternatively, contact the Clerk by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01492 623221.